Link the person who tagged you.
*Mention the rules on your blog.
*Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag fellow bloggers by linking them.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged!
I was tagged by Heidi!
It is hard to think of things, but here goes:
1) I love to have my house clean and have everything in order, but I have a hard time actually doing anything to get it that way!
2) I am not a morning person so I love to stay in bed as long as Abbey lets me. (That will be changing soon though!)
3) I love apricots and I have been wanting them like crazy this summer and I have yet to eat a really good one
4) My favorite part of the day is 9:01 pm because Abbey is in bed
5) I love seeing Jake right after he gets a haircut! (He's just so cute)
6) I love sitting on the couch and watching the rain outside my window in my own house!!
There ya go! I am so interesting! I tag Lindsey, Mckell, and Shannon!
http://www.andrewandlindshaslam.blogspot.com
http://www.mckellsblog.blogspot.com
http://www.bryanandshannonbingham.blogspot.com
Back to School!
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment