Thursday, July 31, 2008

It looks like a boy!


Well, we just went to the doctor yesterday and it looks like we are having a little boy. I was excited and also a bit shocked. I always thought I would have all girls for some reason. Anyways, I am really excited and nervous. A boy is a whole new experience for me. The doctor said that he is measuring big, so we may have a tall boy (if that is possible). This picture is of me now at 18 weeks and I really shouldn't put it on here. I am sure I will regret it, but oh well.

17 comments:

Janese said...

Heather and Jake! I am so so excited for you guys! That is so awesome! Congrats to you both! When do you want to get together? We would love to see you!!

Heather said...

Hey! So you fruitcakes finally got a blog...I asked Jake if you had one a few months ago and he said no so its good to see your fam! Your little girl is a doll! We SERIOUSLY need to get together sometime. I talk to Jon Pearson sometimes and we talk about it but never do it so lets REALLY get together! Good seeing your pics!
Cameron

Mandi said...

Hurray! You are going to make a great soccer mom! He is going to be the cutest little boy!

HeatherKimber said...

Congratulations on the new little one! My husband and I ran into Jake at Logan Hospital right before we had our little girl. Hope all is well! I don't know how I found your guys blog. HOpping from somewhere! Ours is private send me an email if you would like an invite. my email is ederweder@hotmail.com
Again congrats on the new one and your little girl is darling!
Heather Christophersen Kimber

Stueller said...

Yea, and Congrats!!! Are you loving your new house? I keep clicking on all your links and finding all these people from highschool... seriously blog surfing is addicting!

Stueller said...

P.S. you have a cute baby bump :) Trust me I am not so cute prego!

Jamie said...

Cute pic Heath! I am so happy to see a cute little belly goin on there! Don't regret putting it on here, I think you will be happy you did later, I think it's fun!;) Anytime you need some little boy interaction, you know who to call:)

Mindy said...

You look so cute! I LOVE your hair and, of course, your cute belly! It was great to talk to you today. This will be a fun way to keep in touch! :) Boys are so much fun! Congratulations!!!

brenda said...

Congrats on the soon to be little(or big)boy. I can't believe how big Abbey is now. She is darling.

Andy & Ashlee said...

It was fun to see a little bit of what you guys are up to. Congratulations on a little boy! I'm sure Abbey will just love being a big sister. I found your blog through Stephanie and Chad's blog. I worked with Jake at Logan Regional. My husband, Andy, served his mission with Jake. Just thought I would say hi. Abbey is adorable, I can't believe that she is 4! Our blog is private, but if you send me an e-mail I will send you an invite. xrayash@gmail.com

Ashlee Woolf

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! You look so darling! Congratulations on your boy! How fun! I linked to your blog through Mindy's and added you to my list. I hope that's okay!:)

Torri P said...

congrats!! A boy will be so much fun! I can see it now, a little Jake (you're going to have your hands full ; ) ))

Its fun to se your cute family! I am so glad you have a blog!!

Arizona Manwarings said...

I saw your blog on Marandas blog, you are the cutest ever pregnant. Congrats on a boy they are lot's of fun and not as moody as girls so enjoy.

The Blackburn Family said...

Heather, I am so glad you joined us in the blogging world. It's me Kami(Wight)Blackburn. It has been forever. Your little girl is adorable and congrats on the new little one. That is so exciting. You have such a cute family!

Tara said...

I love pregnant bellies. I am even missing mine but just a little. I am excited for you to have a boy.

Anonymous said...

TAG, You're it! Go to my blog to check out the rules!

Brooke said...

I'm bias but boys are so fun! Congrats!