Jake tells me I have been a slacker lately about blogging. It is true, what do ya do. Anyways, here are a few things that have been going on the last few months. Jake hit the big
30
last month. He got a stylish grilling apron =)


Ry turned 18mo (WHAT?!?!) and he couldn't be funner! He loves cars (wonder where he gets that from?)

He thinks he looks pretty cool in Abbey's shades. (don't judge)

We finally got grass!! YIPEE!!

This is a picture of some of our helpers (I took it through the window)

Ryan ran into my sisters fridge. His poor head just kept on swelling. It was huge! Poor kid!

Just a bit of light reading (Abbs yearbook! =))

The dance recital! She loves to dance.

Also Tball. So fun.

And finally, a cute idea I stole from my sisters friend! I was mom of the year with this one!

Have a great day!
4 comments:
Love the skirt!! I might have to figure out how you did it!
I'm so jealous you have grass... It's torture! The kids are adorable!
I am excited to see your yard! It is such a happy day when you look outside your window and don't see dirt anymore!
Happy birthday Jake!!! Great photos.
Post a Comment